Sunday, August 7, 2011

What does she really want? to be my friend or something else?

A girl asked me if she could whip me and said I was her slave both things gave off a weird vibe. I have never really been exposed to this sort of thing I heard her say something about and she leans on my shoulders and grabs my chest when she sees me. She takes martial arts and likes most of the things I like. When I talk to her my friends sometimes intrudes on the conversation but I am always glad to see her but sometimes I'm not really sure about her. I have zero dating experience, and can't tell if she is flirting. she is probably just my friend and is joking around with me.She also said something to somebody at my table about handcuffs, chains, and ropes and then she named off stuff to do while talking to him like orgies and s saying everyone at the table was one of her slaves. I think she just playing though but part of me is telling me to be a little wary of this girl(when it comes to chain, whips, roped, handcuffs,etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment