Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Am i a bad person?

last year {06} i wasnt popular at all! then this year {07 duh} i got really popular! and its because i started wearing hollister,roxy,charolette russe,all them cute girly clothes.and i totaly become SO GIRLY! and i love it! i mean i love to shop and everything! and well i started hanging out with the popular kids as people refere to us and my "old" friends who made me feel bad bout myself are caling me a snob and a prep and stuff and its kinda making me feel like a bad person bc its kinda like i ditched them to make myself feel better.and i became besties with this one girl Mallory and we do EVERYTHING together and stuff and all my old friends are jeloous and wont stop texting me and calling me a stuck up prep and stuff.am i bad person for ditching my old friends and hanging out with better people who arent on drugs and who isnt making my self esteem go down? i love the person i am now and i dont wanna change,but i dont wanna hurt no ones feeligns either.help me please!! thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment