Monday, August 15, 2011

What should i do about my friend?

I have been best friends with this girl, lets say rosie for around 3 years now. Before we were friends i despised her, she was so moody and didn't seem very nice to be around but weirdly we ended up talking on a school trip and got on well. The thing is though after all this time we did everything together, even though she was still moody always telling me what i do is wrong, like going out with the wrong person, studying too much etc.. it was her birthday a few weeks ago i threw her a surprise birthday party, made her a cake and got her a designer bag. My birthday was yesterday and she gave me a pair of socks and fake nails and didn't even say happy birthday once, she posted me the present:( is it worth sticking around cause tbh im just hurt cause im always there for her but she just doesn't seem to feel the same about being there for me... what should i do? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment