Friday, August 12, 2011

Should I try to make it work with my ex or is it better left alone?

Last year, from the moment I saw him, I knew I could fall in love and marry him. We began dating and things were going very well. I could feel him holding back sometimes though and it would hurt. I told him I loved him and he said he just needed some time. Then, six months into our relationship, he got scared and decided that we should end it because he couldn't love me the way I loved him and I deserved better. Then after two months of heartache and being in a rebound relationship, I ran into my ex again. A week after we saw each other he became very upset and realized the mistake he made. He was persistant in pursuing me. I ended the rebound relationship but was not ready to get back together with my ex yet. It took a while for my feelings to come back. A month ago, my feelings came back full force. I am in love again, and this time, he's unsure again. He decided to end it. He's 31 and never been in love. Could he be making a mistake again? What should I do? I want to be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment