Friday, August 12, 2011

Picking sides...who to trust?

I've basically ditched the friends I used to hang out with in elementary school because they turned out to be mean, and now I've made other friends and have had them since my first or second year of high school. One of them, Paula, has been my good friend since grade 8. She doesn't really talk to many other people, aside from our group of friends. She knew Jessie from grade 7 and said that Jessie is a big mouth, and would spread rumors about everyone else. Jessie and Rachel are good friends and have been since grade 8. Jessie is jealous of us (Paula and I) because Rachel isn't as close to her as she used to be. Then, there's Erika who is the most innocent person you'll ever meet. Jessie and Erika have become quite close over the past year and talk quite a bit. Her and I (Erika) still do quite a bit together though. She's someone know I can talk to without risk of it being spread around. Anyways, an incident happened between Jessie, Rachel and a guy. cont....

No comments:

Post a Comment