Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Non-believers, did you allow your children the option to "BELIEVE" as they wished?

I'm referring to "Christian or other vs non-believing!" My wife and I decided at some point in our children's lives that we wanted them to have the option to "choose" their own belief or religious affiliation. They did eventually however, choose Christianity and they are happy that they did. I was wondering if those non-Christians out here have allowed their children( for those who have families) the same option, realizing that most children form their own opinions on "religion" and "beliefs" in life as they mature and take on their own life's responsibilities. I know it will be very difficult for some, but I'd like some really sincere comments in this area. We don't need to hear, "Why god doesn't exist" at this point in life as we all know it's evident that God determined that HE wants man to believe without seeing HIM and this is the true test of man!

No comments:

Post a Comment