Monday, August 8, 2011

My sugar gliders do not like the pouch they love to be on me but i am afraid they will run off from me?

hi my name is mel in mid november my husband and i decided to add to our animal family and decided after some research that we wanted a pair of unrelated sugar gliders male and female.my husbands baby hov is very shy but is loving unfortunately my husband has started working real late so i have filled in and now he loves me. my lil girls name is rhyah very outgoing not shy at all.they use to love the puoch but recently have gotten irritated with it and now they dont want to go in it they would rather climb on me which i dont mind i just dont one to get a wild hare and run away from me granted we are always in the house but i have a fear i wouldnt be able to catch them. i truely love them so much i just need a lil advice? thanks mel

No comments:

Post a Comment