Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm confused, does he like me too?

I have this really big crush on my best friend's older brother, he is one year older than me, I am 15 and he is 16. He always smiles, nods, says hi, or says my name when I p him in the corridor, when we're having a conversation he'll stop whatever he's doing and listen to me. He teases me, but not in a bad way. He laughs when I say stupid things and he stares at me and even when I catch him he doesn't look away. He gives me friendly hugs all the time, he sits next to me, he puts his arm round me and whispers things to me so that nobody else can hear. He just whispers normal things though. But here's the thing, sometimes he just completely ignores me, when we're having a conversation, sometimes he just gets up and leaves. It confuses me. Also, my best friend has no idea that I like him, she's guessed enough times but I always deny it. I don't know how she would react if she knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment