Thursday, August 11, 2011

Oh, crap...How much will this little incident raise my car insurance?

Not too long ago, my friend skidded on a turn & took out the left-tailight area of my car. The light bulb was still working so my parents said I could go ahead & drive to school the next day; things were fine for days. But last night after the movies we were headed to one friend's house. But before we went there, she had to pick up her brother & his friends at some playground they were hanging out at. Her 5-person car was filled & so her brother & one friend needed to ride with me. I don't have my 6-months up (for being able to drive others beside family; I know, bad) but since the hangout was so close to her house, I said go ahead, jump in & we'll go home. So we head up a hill from that spot & at the very first turn, I see those nasty red & blue lights & pulled over. The cop said he pulled me over for having a tailight out (not true by the way--the whole bulb thing) & then he charged me with a nasty ticket, $532 of it for not having my insurance card with me. Which after the whole...

No comments:

Post a Comment